Week1A: My Template

I am still very new to this whole blogging thing. Being provided templates was a great help. I am not a very creative person so I was very revealed when I saw that there were a large amount of templates available. It would have taken me hours to design one on my own. 

My first choice was actually one with a picture of a cat on it. This was because I have a one year old cat named Glen. Then I realized I would like it more if I could get a picture of Glen on there but I had no idea how to do that.  

In the end I chose to use a template with books. I love reading books and the colors used are very warm. I did end up changing the fonts and text color but nothing major. The whole page sort of gives me a spooky vibe. I'm actually quite happy with it.


Comments

  1. Good Afternoon Irene,
    My name is Jesus, I'm in your CSIT 155 class. I like your choice of template for your blog, since book reading is your passion. You even changed the front and color of your post, seems like you are getting the hang on this blogging thing.
    To add a picture of your cat Glen try to upload a picture you want, then go the image icon on the top of the page you will be able to add him as a background.
    Sincerely,
    Jesus E. Origel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene! I really like your explanation for why you picked this template, and would've enjoyed seeing your cat on your original blog as well. I like the whole vibe of your page and think its very unique and interesting. Can't wait to see more of your posts, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene, I also enjoy reading books. I agree, the colors are welcoming and the text gives a sense of writing in a book.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Irene, this looks like a professional blogging background. I am also new to blogging so it took me a while to figure this whole thing out. Looking forward to reading more from you this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment